Aqua knight v2 clock not working

PizzaIan339

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2023
Messages
654
Reaction score
700
Location
Mansfield
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got the reef casa halo (a re branded aqua knight v2) and the clock is not working no matter how many times I re set it.I set it to a certain time that is the time it is we’re I live and it will just stay there. Any help would be much appreciated.
 
I just got the reef casa halo (a re branded aqua knight v2) and the clock is not working no matter how many times I re set it.I set it to a certain time that is the time it is we’re I live and it will just stay there. Any help would be much appreciated.
I have the same problem on the spectra v3, even though I just bought it but the clock won't change. Please help✌
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new