Aqua O3 - Adding ozone to my aquarium

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
25,025
Reaction score
174,234
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The order has been placed with @AVAST Marine and the package is on the way. I am adding ozone to my aquarium again!

200.gif


It has been nearly 25 years since I last had an ozone system running on one of my aquariums.
 
Yes as far as oxygenator’s I would have to yes there is a benefit .
 
The ozone system is arriving today, so I’ll be going through the unboxing and set up soon!

Unboxing Time GIF by tidingsblog
 
Looking forward to this setup. I ran a Mutiny for 8 months and now run ozone through a skimmer for only 3-4 hrs a day.
The Mutiny was easy to setup and run.
The carbon chamber runs 1 liter of carbon which was way to much imo for my 150.
I run no carbon and the Posiedon set at 3 now. Same observed results in water clarity with less ozone and no carbon.
I was at 5-6 on the Posiedon when running the Mutiny.
Quality product, imo. Keep the updates comming.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new