Aqua SD is awesome

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by Reefer Deez, May 14, 2018.

1. Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez Reef junkie R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor

When people make posts they always take the time to post something when they've had a horrible experience but I always like to take the time and post something when I got an excellent experience. Recently on Saturday night I was on their life sale I bought a few corals and I noticed in my tank of coral that I had just purchased from another vendor wasn't looking right so I took a picture of it and I accidentally emailed Aqua SD about the coral. That was around 9 at night around 10 I got a response from Aqua SD saying that everything should be fine nothing look wrong with the coral and they asked me where I purchased it from at that moment I realized I emailed the wrong company and I apologized but they were still eager to help offered some advice and I thank them. To my surprise they even email me back the next day for an update status on the coral and offered more advice to try and make sure that the coral was okay. So far following their advice the coral is doing well I'm not out of the woods yet but I would like to take this moment to thank the people at Aqua SD for being amazing and excellent and for going out of their way to help me out when they didn't have to. Thank you very much! :)

Tags:

2. monkiboy

monkiboy Valuable Member R2R Supporter

Dang will at @AquaSD is crushing it

SDReefer, pelphrey and Reefer Deez like this.
  3. Reefer Deez

Yes he most definitely is to reply to somebody at 10 at night and the next day when you're technically closed that's super awesome in my book :)

4. Wrangy

Wrangy Well-Known Member

AquaSD are the bomb!! Ramon and the team kill it with their custom service, gorgeous corals and their amazing attitudes!!

5. Reefer Deez

Like I said people are always quick to pick up something and report it when they had a bad experience so I wanted to take the time and make everybody know or at least understand if you're thinking of ordering something from Aqua SD you're going to get quality corals and excellent customer service!

FredsNJReef, SDReefer, AquaSD and 2 others like this.
  6. Skynyrd Fish

Skynyrd Fish Active Member

I ordered twenty frags and a clam from them. All are doing awesome, including the two freebies. Communication was great as I needed them to delay shipping twice due to the deep freeze this winter.

FredsNJReef, SDReefer, AquaSD and 2 others like this.
  7. paphater

paphater Well-Known Member

Most of my tank is ASD. I just wish they sold fish;)

SDReefer, AquaSD and Reefer Deez like this.
  8. AquaSD

AquaSD Zoa Crazy! R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

Happy to help out, thank you so much for the nice post! I love reef tanks, seeing nice and healthy corals is what drives me daily!

samnaz, mike werner, Bdrake and 7 others like this.
  9. Reefer Deez

You deserve it ;) thank you!

mike werner, pelphrey and SDReefer like this.
  10. Oscar Bravo

Oscar Bravo Member

I had a good experience with Aqua SD on ebay. Bought the acro pack and still alive.

mike werner, Reefer Deez and pelphrey like this.
  11. Dawgvet

Dawgvet Member R2R Supporter

I've ordered multiple times from them and they have always been very helpful. On one of the orders, I got a notice from UPS that my shipment may be 24 hrs late. I was concerned about the corals and contacted them. They started to look for any info on their end and kept me updated. Fortunately, the shipment arrived on time. I did appreciate the effort/concern on their part, and they made sure the corals arrived in good shape.
    Also, any questions I've had for them, they have always responded quickly.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    mike werner and Reefer Deez like this.
  12. HB Fisheye

HB Fisheye Member

I've ordered from @AquaSD for a long time. Never had a bad experience. Can say enough good things about them.

mike werner and Reefer Deez like this.
  13. rkpetersen

rkpetersen walked the sand with the crustaceans R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2018

I recently discovered ASD, and having been ordering a lot of really stunning mini maxi carpet nems the likes of which I rarely see elsewhere. (I think I'm about mini maxi'ed out, with the shipment going out to me today.) One thing I really appreciate about ASD is that they put a matching number on both the shipping invoice and each individual bag for each frag or nem that you ordered. Makes it much easier to figure out what's what and group items without squinting into each bag, especially if you buy a sizable number of animals at once.

Reefer Deez likes this.
  14. mike werner

mike werner Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

that's karma for ya aquasd.if ya want to live a happy life ya gotta treat the people well.you have obviously done that.

Reefer Deez likes this.
  15. Specfishin

Specfishin Well-Known Member Tampa Bay Reef Keepers

I will vouch for the excellent customer service and prompt replues and shipping. Everything has came in looking great and beutiful.

AquaSD and Reefer Deez like this.
  16. Frances Hunter

Frances Hunter Member

Great experience here also!!

17. samnaz

samnaz Coral Nerd R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

yep, they are awesome. ordered online 3x and will be back. finally got to see their place in person when I visited SD, great place, and the staff was equally as helpful on site as they are online. great company they are!

18. Reefer Deez

Yeah I live a few hours away I'm planning a trip to go down there soon I really want to visit them

19. samnaz

samnaz Coral Nerd R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

AquaSD is just one of a thousand incredible sights to see in the area.... srsly SD blew me away!

20. Reefer Deez

I agree with you it is amazing. Just very expensive to live there.