• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua SD is awesome

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When people make posts they always take the time to post something when they've had a horrible experience but I always like to take the time and post something when I got an excellent experience. Recently on Saturday night I was on their life sale I bought a few corals and I noticed in my tank of coral that I had just purchased from another vendor wasn't looking right so I took a picture of it and I accidentally emailed Aqua SD about the coral. That was around 9 at night around 10 I got a response from Aqua SD saying that everything should be fine nothing look wrong with the coral and they asked me where I purchased it from at that moment I realized I emailed the wrong company and I apologized but they were still eager to help offered some advice and I thank them. To my surprise they even email me back the next day for an update status on the coral and offered more advice to try and make sure that the coral was okay. So far following their advice the coral is doing well I'm not out of the woods yet but I would like to take this moment to thank the people at Aqua SD for being amazing and excellent and for going out of their way to help me out when they didn't have to. Thank you very much! :)

OP
OP
Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I said people are always quick to pick up something and report it when they had a bad experience so I wanted to take the time and make everybody know or at least understand if you're thinking of ordering something from Aqua SD you're going to get quality corals and excellent customer service!

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When people make posts they always take the time to post something when they've had a horrible experience but I always like to take the time and post something when I got an excellent experience. Recently on Saturday night I was on their life sale I bought a few corals and I noticed in my tank of coral that I had just purchased from another vendor wasn't looking right so I took a picture of it and I accidentally emailed Aqua SD about the coral. That was around 9 at night around 10 I got a response from Aqua SD saying that everything should be fine nothing look wrong with the coral and they asked me where I purchased it from at that moment I realized I emailed the wrong company and I apologized but they were still eager to help offered some advice and I thank them. To my surprise they even email me back the next day for an update status on the coral and offered more advice to try and make sure that the coral was okay. So far following their advice the coral is doing well I'm not out of the woods yet but I would like to take this moment to thank the people at Aqua SD for being amazing and excellent and for going out of their way to help me out when they didn't have to. Thank you very much! :)

Happy to help out, thank you so much for the nice post! I love reef tanks, seeing nice and healthy corals is what drives me daily!

Dawgvet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered multiple times from them and they have always been very helpful. On one of the orders, I got a notice from UPS that my shipment may be 24 hrs late. I was concerned about the corals and contacted them. They started to look for any info on their end and kept me updated. Fortunately, the shipment arrived on time. I did appreciate the effort/concern on their part, and they made sure the corals arrived in good shape.
Also, any questions I've had for them, they have always responded quickly.

Last edited:

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently discovered ASD, and having been ordering a lot of really stunning mini maxi carpet nems the likes of which I rarely see elsewhere. (I think I'm about mini maxi'ed out, with the shipment going out to me today.) One thing I really appreciate about ASD is that they put a matching number on both the shipping invoice and each individual bag for each frag or nem that you ordered. Makes it much easier to figure out what's what and group items without squinting into each bag, especially if you buy a sizable number of animals at once.

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's karma for ya aquasd.if ya want to live a happy life ya gotta treat the people well.you have obviously done that.

Specfishin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will vouch for the excellent customer service and prompt replues and shipping. Everything has came in looking great and beutiful.

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep, they are awesome. ordered online 3x and will be back. finally got to see their place in person when I visited SD, great place, and the staff was equally as helpful on site as they are online. great company they are!

OP
OP
Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep, they are awesome. ordered online 3x and will be back. finally got to see their place in person when I visited SD, great place, and the staff was equally as helpful on site as they are online. great company they are!
Yeah I live a few hours away I'm planning a trip to go down there soon I really want to visit them

OP
OP
Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaSD is just one of a thousand incredible sights to see in the area.... srsly SD blew me away!

I agree with you it is amazing. Just very expensive to live there.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back