~ Aqua SD Sale ~

Guys, please remember, when you send payment, PLEASE put down what it is for! Will help us organize better.

Thank you!!
 
Red Rim Red Eye Aussie Chalice Pack!

1 eye of EACH!!

Retails for $250 per eye ($500), sale price $200 for both frags!




 
Just want to make sure that I do this right when I do it. Do I email that I want the piece then once confirmed send PayPal payment?
 
Rainbow Chalices? Okay, here's one!

ASD Rainbow Acid Chalice

Retail $500, Sale price $350


 
Getting ready to go to sleep. I was waiting for a master scoli.:neutral:
 
Here's a scoly, Yellow Ring Bleeding Apple!

Retail $200, Sale price $82

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new