• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaC EV240 skimmer with mag 18 pump

Magical Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
26
Location
Lancaster, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The skimmer and pump are a couple of months old and have no problems at all. I had this on a 220 tank with a pretty heavy load and it worked perfect. I had absolutely no issues with my water quality. The Skimmer cost me $400 and the pump cost me $115. I'm asking $340 which includes shipping to the lower 48 states.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 153
There's also a John Guest speedfit fitting on the skimmer which allows you to connect a calcium reactor directly to the skimmer.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 
Any decent offers out there? I'd even consider a trade for a smaller in dump skimmer. I'm setting up a 60g cube and this is way too big....

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 
Last Drop.....and I'll make this one count because I want this thing out of here. $250 including shipping
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new