Aquacraft Salt

  • Thread starter Thread starter dadof4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dadof4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
64
Reaction score
12
Location
Kronnenwetter WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm thinking of changing out salts from IO Reef Crystals to AquaCraft Marine. Has anyone had experience with using their salt mix? I've caught some second hand accolades for it but I would like to hear from anyone that has first hand knowledge with it.
 
I had the bio sea as well and I didn't like it. My levels mixed really low straight from bag. 350 for calcium and 1100 for mg. I'm using esv now and love it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new