• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquamax ConeS Q-2 Skimmer

Item Price
$200.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Blindzy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Messages
75
Reaction score
58
Location
Mishawaka
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a 1 year old Aquamax ConeS Q-2 Skimmer. I bought it new and it was on my system for a year. Works great it is just to large for my set up. It is rated for 130 to 250 gallons. Has the fantastic and quiet Syncra3.0 pump. In perfect working order. Only issue is the lid has a crack that I superglued. Does not effect the function of the skimmer at all. $150.00. I'm located in norther Indiana. Will ship at buyers expense.

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Bump....
$150.00 for a great skimmer!
 
Interested. Just need to know how much for shipping USPS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new