• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaMaxx ConeS Q-2 skimmer

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
1,181
Reaction score
1,355
Location
Western North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquamaxx Cone Q-Series Q-2 skimmer.

Rated for up to 250 Gallons (light bioload) or 130 Gallons (heavy bioload)

Cup has a bit of crazing but still works fine.

Will ship in original box with all the included instructions, and quick-set-up guide.

$200 shipped.



skimmer 1.jpg

skimmer 2.jpg

skimmer 3.jpg

skimmer 4.jpeg

skimmer 5.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new