Aquarium Chiller - Help and Recomendations !

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cobraz

Zoa Hunter
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
878
Reaction score
428
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like some feedback from all, who own or has owned a Chiller...

Noise factors...
How well it works...
Which ones and the quietest...

I need to buy one by the end of the week.. thanks in advance
 
Teco Seachill seem to be one of the best/most effecient out there right now..
From what I've read, they can be put in "stealth" mode.. Makes them run twice as long but you cant hear a thing.

I can tell you what not to buy- Aqua-Medic, Coralife, Oceanic (basically updated/rebadged Coralifes)
 
i had a cuurent prime tower 1/3 hp and it was loud so deffinately dont want to get the tower chillers
well, i had the older model and if they changed the newer ones then i guess it could work?
im planning on getting a 1/10hp current mini for my bedroom
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new