• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Delete

  • Maine 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Clr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Item Price
0
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Clr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
166
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon everyone!

Selling an Orange Label Apex lite, Display Module, Orange Label EB8, temp probe $225 shipped. All outlets work, I have videos I can send, display functions, temp probe has been in storage and I have not tested it.

Any questions please message me.

IMG_1225.jpeg IMG_1227.jpeg IMG_1226.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new