aquarium controllers

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrevNC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TrevNC

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Location
Lenoir, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the market for an aquarium controller but I do not know which one to buy. What is the best bang for my buck, what can they do etc? Im leaning more towards a reefkeeper elite but still a long way from deciding. Thanks
 
Love my Apex! Have the apex junior and the full system and both are great. Basically a temp, and outlet control system. Advanced features are basically endless with breakout boxes, controllers for apex power heads and Ph probes. Can't go wrong either way.
 
I am looking for something that is easy to program, Net capable, Ramp my leds for sunrise/ sunset, storms etc, I just cant decide between the 2. wish someone near me had either one so i could see one in action
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new