aquarium drains please read

Justin D

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
466
Reaction score
92
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going with a 650 gallon aquarium 130x34x34 I was thinking 5 - 1.5 drains or 4 - 2" drains what do you guys think
 
I'm going with a 650 gallon aquarium 130x34x34 I was thinking 5 - 1.5 drains or 4 - 2" drains what do you guys think
I would do the 2-4 - 2" drains, depending on how big of a return pump you plan on using.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new