Aquarium Expert Needed!

JuliaJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for an aquarium expert that can help me design a schematic of how my entire aquarium system will work together so I can engineer how everything works. Looking to work virtually to collaborate on the best system for my new tank before I set anything up :)

recess62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. You are going to find hundreds of experts to help you. I would recommend starting to read everything you can on this site. The first thing you need to consider is your budget. This is not a cheep hobby

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome....you need to give us an idea what is your expense limit and how big you want to go etc etc....:)

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

RoRietow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome....you need to give us an idea what is your expense limit and how big you want to go etc etc....:)

I currently have no budget for this project. I am looking to spend what I have to, to do the job right the first time. I currently have a 46 gallon jelly fish tank going in at my office and a 200 gallon tank at my home.

I am looking to have an expert help me lay everything out so I can design how it all works together :)

recess62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you going to have the time needed to maintain a tank that large? Do you have the time needed to build your own system. Sounds like you are looking for someone to hold your hand. I can understand your situation. I would recommend trying to find a local club.

If you don't want to go that route then do your reading here. Learn as much as possible. Design your system and then being your plan here. Then we can help you tweek your plan Part of the fun in building a system is the design. There are no systems exactly alike. You will enjoy the whole process. Building a system from the ground up takes a while. I built my 90 last spring. Took 3 months before I finally got livestock into the tank.

Last edited:

RoRietow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you going to have the time needed to maintain a tank that large? Do you have the time needed to build your own system. Sounds like you are looking for someone to hold your hand. I can understand your situation. I would recommend trying to find a local club.

If you don't want to go that route then do your reading here. Learn as much as possible. Design your system and then being your plan here. Then we can help you tweek your plan Part of the fun in building a system is the design. There are no systems exactly alike. You will enjoy the whole process. Building a system from the ground up takes a while. I built my 90 last spring. Took 3 months before I finally got livestock into the tank.

Yes I certainly have time to maintain this tank but I AM looking to have someone help me design an automated system so I dont have to do as much maintenance. Hence why I am looking to hire an expert to help me out. Thans for the insight though.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back