Aquarium heaters

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeachBumTX
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BeachBumTX

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2021
Messages
44
Reaction score
51
Location
Corpus Christi
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok....looking to get some heaters. My plan was to get 2 300w brs heaters, but after the recent post on the brs discussion group, I am having second thoughts.

Also saw ReefBum's discussion with Dr Dong. Dong said don't use titanium heaters as they are not made from pure titanium and will leach metals into your tank.

Any thoughts? Looking for a custom 120g tank with a 29g sump
 
I've always had good experience with eheim heaters. My longest one lasted about 10 years, my current 2 are 2 years old each. I've bought a couple more this year for new tanks, I trust them 100%.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new