Aquarium silicone

I would doubt it because I think it has some solvents embedded within it that dissipate while curing.
 
I would let it cure for at the very least a week, 10 days if possible, before it gets wet.
Most bottles will say on the back to leave it for 5-7 days, some recommend even longer.
 
The curing process lasts 48 hours and during that it releases harmful chemicals. 3 days you should be safe. I put my sump in 72 hours after I siliconed the baffles and have had no issues
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new