Aquarium size 16x12x12

WilliamH2529

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
72
Reaction score
23
Location
Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I’m wondering if anyone knows where I can get an aquarium with dimensions of 16x12x12 I have this spot on a table right. Between my two freshwater tanks that I’d love to put a small nano reef but want it to be as big as possible within that space
 
Oceanbox has a acrylic 10g aio those dimensions or a common 5g glass is 16x8x10
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new