Aquarium

nate10

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2025
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 110 gallon mixed reef with 4 chromis, 1 foxface, 1 purple tang, 2 clowns, 1 flasher wrasse, 2 bangai cardinals and a fire and a cleaner shrimp i have a bunch of torch’s hammers just need some suggestions what to add if i should add anything the tanks about a year old
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new