AquariumDepot Amphipods

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
2,831
Reaction score
2,069
Location
Rowlett, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order in from AquariumDepot for some amphipods. These guys always come through with some great amphipods.

433365c259efe88029c213b29d6df00a.jpg
 
They have a GREAT selection and provide great customer support !
 
This I have definitely heard before.

But can't say this is something I have heard much, more the opposite..
I've never had a problem getting refunds for the occasional DOAs, which is the biggest thing I care about with customer service in a livestock company.

The biggest complaint I've heard about was people who really really wanted to talk to someone on the phone instead of filing a claim through their online system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new