Aquascape - Waterbox 130.4

Mos

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
122
Location
London
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy fellow Reefers!

Finally started to work on my tank!

Played around with some D-D Dry Rock and some Stax Rock (from Two Little Fishies)

I also used some acrylic rods for my arch structure with a mixture of watery glue and sand alongside Aquaforest Stonefix to put it all together.

Going to leave it for a few hours (maybe a day) and see if I am content with it. I do feel like something is missing, just not sure what?

Once I am happy I will put in Caribsea Special Grade Dry Sand.

I feel like I might add 1or 2 more shorter pieces of acryic rod and cover it with rubble creating more of NSA type look..

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions, heck throw in some suggestions too!

20210602_202048.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new