Aquascaping and coral placement help!!

nanoreefboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well, I’m pretty new to the saltwater reef community and my tank has been coming along really nicely!! Currently have 2 frostbite clowns a YWG paired w a pistol shrimp and a blood shrimp. I just purchased two torches which are in the process of blooming, a bubble tip anemone, hammer, and some Zoas.

I currently need help with my Aquascaping/where to put my torches/hammers. I really like the was I put my love rocks to form a volcano like structure end it seems like my clown fish and blood shrimp like it as well. What do you all think about the layout of rock for the future placement of my torch Corals and Hammers.

if y’all say the placement of my rock are fine, where do torches and hammers strive best and where would you glue them on my rock?

thanks for reading !! And your future help!!

Specs: 10g IM nuvo
SICCE Syncra Silent 1.0
No wavermaker

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

lucasb.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d say whatever part of the rock work has the highest flow for the torches, I couldn’t tell you exactly unless I see it in person. I’m assuming your flow isn’t overbearingly strong so you shouldn’t have a problem with giving them too much flow.

Danroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you can add more rocks to get it closer to the surface and place your hammers there. Plus free filtering.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back