Aquascaping Clownfish

jetbubble

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if anyone has an issue with their clownfish moving around rocks, shells, and other decor in their tank. I have a gold x lightning maroon that moves everything around every day, and some of things she moves are impressively big. She used to also dog in the sand before I put her in a bare bottom tank. I just thought the behavior was interesting.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5654.MP4
    14.7 MB
All normal behavior for a clown.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new