Aquascaping critique

cylon032

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I finally started my 125g build just finished the aquascaping lmk what you think. Using the tank as a room divider first pic is what the back would be. Dont be to harsh lol only second time aquascaping.
20190201_193432.jpeg
20190201_183058.jpeg

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my opinion, but it all looks too perfectly stacked to me.....I like more natural looking scapes. The arch in the first picture looks too "man made" while the towers in the second picture are all the exact distance apart from each other. I would just "mess it up" a bit. What matters is if you like it though :)

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Waters - what are your thoughts on the #Aquascape that I am setting up to cycle my new SCA 150.
I am in the process of recurring around 50lbs of some old school Ultra Premium Fiji to kick start my cycle.
Nice and Minimalist natural #scape

Premium Ultra Fiji live rock.png

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Waters - what are your thoughts on the #Aquascape that I am setting up to cycle my new SCA 150.
I am in the process of recurring around 50lbs of some old school Ultra Premium Fiji to kick start my cycle.
Nice and Minimalist natural #scape

Premium Ultra Fiji live rock.png
I like that a lot...different heights and openings along the bottom. Maybe put one rock on the bottom in front of either the first rock or the last rock to break up the straight "line" of rock across the front. That additional rock would also give you a good place for lower light/flow coral. Overall looks great IMO though :)

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back