Aquascaping

  • Thread starter Thread starter dym
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dym

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
107
Reaction score
38
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first tank is finally coming together, I was wondering if the rock placements looked natural I still havent set my mind on what I'm gonna get, but maybe a predatory tank with a snowflake eel or a reef tank. I know its a broad question but does it look like itll benefit majority of the fish that would be in a saltwater tank? im scared of the larger fish like tangs getting stuck if i decide to get any. its 125 gallons

aquascape1.png
 
Looks good. A lot of people bury a section of PVC pipe, sometimes with elbows or 45’s fittings on the ends to allow the eel to access the pipe for a hidie hole where they can get their body out of the nipping and biting zone, like they do in the wild.
 
I like the aquascape!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new