AquaSD?

rja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is AquaSD a legit site? How is everyone's experiences there? Just curious, never ordered coral before, but they seem to have some nice deals.

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good, they aren’t too crazy with the fluorescent pics…a lil liberal with the names, but I think its a inherited thing from thier sources
*you might notice almost identical frags named differently
I haven’t gotten any pest, great luck with LPS a lot less so with acro frags (which isn’t unexpected)

pachi_boi86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is AquaSD a legit site? How is everyone's experiences there? Just curious, never ordered coral before, but they seem to have some nice deals.
Solid vendor. I have placed many orders with them over the past couple of years. Another order coming later this month. I think I have only had 3-4 corals that arrived in bad conditions or dead(acros), but they quickly issued store credits for them. They have always been great with communication, easy to reach via email and telephone. Corals always arrived pests free as well.

ajnies

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great site. Great vendor.

Check out their clearance page, you can find some great deals.

CWalters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their images look too cooked for me to buy with confidence but that's a problem I have with most vendors in this digital age.
I can say with confidence... on the blastos and hammers at least that the colors show the same in my tank under XR30s

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. Legit vendor. A little overzealous editing with the pics to get certain colors to “show” and my own personal issue was the overall frag size but still a legit vendor who works hard and has good customer service

OP
OP
rja

rja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Legit but I'd be wary of their zoas.
seems to me like a lot of their coral is wild which i have had issues with in the past. but in my new system i practice religiously dipping before putting into my tank.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
seems to me like a lot of their coral is wild which i have had issues with in the past. but in my new system i practice religiously dipping before putting into my tank.
Legit vendor and probably one of the better ones... but I think you nailed my only concern. Most of their coral is harvested from reefs and not necessarily tank raised. I order from them..and in fact have an order arriving in a few days. But their corals have the issues you would expect from ocean harvested corals. Follow best practices of dipping, quarantining and patience..and you should be fine.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Occasional problem with bad algae on zoa frags. Haven't seen zoa spiders. But with zoas I always check twice also for aiptasia -- can't remember if an ASD frag came with an Aip or not. I dip in coral dip and then spray all non-polyp surfaces with peroxide.

Occasional problem with LPS, but most of the time everything looks great. Got store credits quickly for problems.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P.s., half my tank is from ASD:
PXL_20230811_165411707.jpg

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope I can say the same but had a order suppose to come Friday got delayed until Monday wondering if they are just gonna let me bite the bullet or help it was 9 gonis 4 torches 2 anemones

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back