Aquashella 2023 Florida

Caliginosity

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For any of you wanting details about Aquashella this year, according to Fritz Aquatics, it will be held in Daytona, and not until sometime November. If anyone is directly correlated with AquaShella, please reach out to me. I no longer want my VIP tickets and would appreciate a full refund. I also think it's a little sketchy to sell tickets and not confirm the date and location.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I search aquashella 2023 I go to their site and selecting buy tickets it just says coming soon. Maybe you purchased them from the wrong site or there was a typo in the code which allowed you to buy a ticket that has since been patched.

OP
OP
Caliginosity

Caliginosity

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased them from their site January 2nd, that's when the 'Buy Tickets button in the top right corner magically started working. (I had been checking their site daily since mid December). My LFS Owner's main Sales Rep from Fritz said he will let the Aquashella people to update the site.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased them from their site January 2nd, that's when the 'Buy Tickets button in the top right corner magically started working. (I had been checking their site daily since mid December). My LFS Owner's main Sales Rep from Fritz said he will let the Aquashella people to update the site.
I went there when I made my post. Buy tickets is still there, but clicking on it takes you to a coming soon icon. Probably a typo in the code that has since been patched. Have you given the aquashella folks anytime to respond to your inquiry which I assume you made directly to them and not hoping to get a reply from them here? Did they decline assistance?

OP
OP
Caliginosity

Caliginosity

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went there when I made my post. Buy tickets is still there, but clicking on it takes you to a coming soon icon. Probably a typo in the code that has since been patched. Have you given the aquashella folks anytime to respond to your inquiry which I assume you made directly to them and not hoping to get a reply from them here? Did they decline assistance?
Yes, and the only way to contact them is through E-mail. Trust me, I've already tried everything. That's WHY I'm posting here. I even wrote a message through a comment on his latest video, since he's a co-founder.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck! Worst case dispute the transaction if you don't hear from them.

Back