Aquatec booster pump installation question

dragonfisher33

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
667
Reaction score
140
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi y'all

just got the booster pump from a local reef club member and I have no idea how to install it. I have seem the videos by BRS stating that it should be installed at the input of the water source. However, I have also read that it should be installed AFTER the sediment filter of my 4-stage RODI unit.

Which way is it?
 
I think it should be before the membrane which means after your sediment and carbon filters/canister
booster-pump-diagram.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new