Aquatic Life DX18 Hybrid Controller

Dickeybrazil

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
149
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found some older posts on this. Are there any current affordable controller options other than Apex?
 
I found some older posts on this. Are there any current affordable controller options other than Apex?
In short not really. I had hoped a Kessil Spectral controller would work but it turns out that it uses a different 0-10v signal. The only options we have found are full aquarium controllers but now only the most expensive Apex has 0-10v out included so you may want to consider a different brand unless you really want Apex. For example, a Hydros Control X4 is less than $500 and has 0-10v out included.

https://www.marineandreef.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RHS64119
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new