Aquatic Life Halo LED Complete Lighting Package Giveaway!

Bigbass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done! I love the compactness and built in features. It would look great over my 70gal half cyclinder!

TD13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got all 3 knocked out.... fingers crossed!! This would go amazing over my new frag tank. I'm sure it will grow coral like it's nobodies business!!!

wrongplanet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up for the mailing list and liked the page. I love these lights because they're compact and don't take up the amount of space other lights do.

Nicolas Sabrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All done! These lights are amazing. From the built in timer to the shimmer effect, they are top notch and a real step forward into the led world.

Jenns Shop

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All done as well. I like the look of the light plus the options of lenses and built in timer/controller.

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the spectrum, love that it's Apex ready, my wife loves the built in shield. She's always complaining about the lights in her eyes and i don't have time to build a hood.

Slims Shop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the light options and that I can just plug it into my apex and it's ready

VelocityTech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the sleet uniform look. I'm not such a big fan of the round lights, so these really catch my eye.
Also,
The fact you can choose lenses makes it superb choice. The controller 0-10v capabilities, and master slave combination is another huge plus that I love with these. And the price tag is not 700!

I would love to see how to perform!

Thanks!

FB Liked, Email subscribed.

WhiskeyCoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect fixture with all the 'bells and whistles' for my 20G nano ! I will also say the pic of the freshwater plant tank is awesome!

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aquatic life giveaway2.jpg

Aquatic Life Halo LED Giveaway!
Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

Developed with one of the leading designers of aquarium lighting control in the world, our feature-rich HALO Controllable LED Lighting System advances the art of aquarium lighting to new levels. The Aquatic Life HALO LED fixtures create amazing shimmer for your aquatic environment, and the desired color and light intensity are easily adjusted with the simple turn of a dial. The addition of next-generation UV LED’s further enhances vibrant coral color and growth in marine environments, and live-plant growth and coloration of fishes in freshwater planted tanks. The HALO is designed and built for long service life, simple operation and maximum performance, all in a very compact, low maintenance, efficient and attractive fixture.

How to Enter:

1. Sign up to the Aquatic Life Email List Here

2. LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

3. Make a short post and tell Aquatic Life what you like most about the Halo LED Pendant Lighting Fixtures Here

The Prize:

The winner will receive their choice of either an Aquatic Life Halo LED Marine & Reef or Halo LED Freshwater Tank complete lighting package that includes a Halo Deluxe and Halo Basic Pendant Light Fixture, PLUS two Mounting Arms in whichever size they need (18" deep, 24" deep or 30" deep), PLUS a Digital Aquatics Archon Controller cable or Neptune APEX Controller cable. That is a total giveaway package deal worth $795 at MSRP.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until March 16th*
Winner yet?

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done

Done

I like the price point of the Aquatic Life Halo LED and the fact that they are Apex ready!!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back