Aquatic Obsessed? Can't find threads.

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
78
Location
San Jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wanting to show my friend a thread by Aquatic Obsessed but can't find their threads anymore. They all just disappeared! Does anyone know what happened to them?
 
Very sorry for that and this in connivance. I am in my last seamster of school with six classes while still working 40+ hours of work a week I have very little time to get on here and post/give proper customer service so Im going to hold off on my sponsorship for two months until I get most of this seamster under my belt. Late october or early Nov I will be back for sure with tons of goodies.
 
Ah, thanks for the explanation! I was just afraid something happened to you. Glad to know you'll be back. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new