Aquatop AIO reviews?

NanoRookie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, Im new to the forum. Trying to start a new tank. If I get an Aquatop I can get a 40 Gallon which is in my price range tanking into account all other things I have to buy.

It is hard to find reviews for aquatop tanks, has anyone here had experience with these? Are they good quality?

any reviews appreciated, thanks!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I am not familiar with the Aquatop brand although I will say that many tanks are manufactured in the same facility so it is possible that it is comparable to another brand.

You may also want to consider the Innovative Marine Nuvo tanks if you want to go with an all-in-one (AIO).

OP
OP
NanoRookie

NanoRookie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I am not familiar with the Aquatop brand although I will say that many tanks are manufactured in the same facility so it is possible that it is comparable to another brand.

You may also want to consider the Innovative Marine Nuvo tanks if you want to go with an all-in-one (AIO).
Ive considered them but i have not been able to see them in person. LFS sometimes are limited in the tanks they have in display

Brandon103095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought one from my LFS last week, setup went very smooth. Started cycle last friday and no issues as of yet.

jalewis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had mine for 6 weeks now. I've replaced the light with a Aqamai LRM and the glass top with the Red Sea DIY cover. Currently I have two clowns, one dottyback, three turbo grazer snails, three nassarius snails, two emerald crabs and two camelback shrimp. Next up will be some corals. I'm planning on it being a mixed reef system which is why I replaced the light. Otherwise everything else is stock and is working well so far. Seems like a good system.

20200307_173649[61].jpg

Back