Aquavitro Division skimmers

Ameer214

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can get more info on these skimmers? I want to know specs, size and space requirements and maybe some reviews. The only thing I can find is the info from ReefBuilders. Can't even find any info on seachem or Aquavitro websites. I know you cant buy them online. If anyone had one or used one, please share your opinion.

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at the reef builders top 10 of 2020 and look at which tanks sump it’s in then look up the size of sump and go from there

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nvm you can’t tell anything from the vid. I think it fits most sumps even tiny ones. If you want a small skimmer also look into the reef octo 110sss

OP
OP
Ameer214

Ameer214

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nvm you can’t tell anything from the vid. I think it fits most sumps even tiny ones. If you want a small skimmer also look into the reef octo 110sss
Appreciate the info. I have looked at all the reefbuilder videos. However, I am looking for more info from user prospective and also an official spec sheet. I cant seem to find either one of these. The part that confuses me is why I cant find any spec info on the manufacturer website. I found a post by one person who complained about parts breaking. Reefbuilders gives it a great review, but I would like a few more data points before purchasing. I can't even shop for them online. Just found a single store MI that has them. Not even sure if the pricing is competitive. The store doesn't even know if it is a MAP item. It would be sad not to buy this just because of lack of information.

dbdisok

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can get more info on these skimmers? I want to know specs, size and space requirements and maybe some reviews. The only thing I can find is the info from ReefBuilders. Can't even find any info on seachem or Aquavitro websites. I know you cant buy them online. If anyone had one or used one, please share your opinion.
I was wondering if you went with the Aquavitro Division skimmer?

A LSF near me stocks them and am looking for user feedback.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back