AR thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm planning on an AR soon. Right now I have an Arsenal SGL-23. I live in Cali and our regulations on guns suck
SGL23_BLACK_keyi.jpg
 
I'm planning on an AR soon. Right now I have an Arsenal SGL-23. I live in Cali and our regulations on guns suck
SGL23_BLACK_keyi.jpg

You are going to like almost everything about the AR. The one thing you might not like is the fact you will have to spend more money on targets since you will actually hit them with an AR;)
 
I have two AR15s, a Sig 716 patrol, a Mossberg 500, a Glock, and a Springfield XD .45. ;)


I guess shooting is my OTHER expensive hobby. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new