Aragaow with 1600+ Flow

BullSnapper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 40B that is either going ot have a total amount of 1800 gph flow or 2200 and was wondering if a 1" sand bed of Tropic Eden Aragasnow would do well with this or I should go with Mini Flakes.


I LOVE the look of fine sand but dont want to create a sandstorm but my hours of searching has led me to believe most sandstorms happening to those using an MP10.


any opinons here?
 
You will love the mini flakes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new