!!!!ARBORDAYMAGEDDON!!! Part II

This is absolutely true. And thanks for laying that out there. It needed to be said:).

As much as I honestly Hate spam email, I generally do not abuse mine. I mean I really don’t, as my subscribers already know. Sending maybe 3-4 a year tops and the benefits of subscribing I think definitely outweigh any disdain one might have for junk mail.

Haha. Was just joking about the spam thing. As a business owner I always try and support businesses I like. So I almost always sign up for the mailing list. I’ve gotten some good deals because of it and it’s easy enough to swipe and hit delete.

Now if only the email that Lasermelon is back in stock will come through my email. Hahaha
 
My favorite tree because I planted it last year as well
 

Attachments

  • 196677.jpg
    196677.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 41
Cart is full and ready for checkout, but I’m confused. Do I wait for the free frag link or is that intended for subsequent orders after this sale?
 
This is absolutely true. And thanks for laying that out there. It needed to be said:).

As much as I honestly Hate spam email, I generally do not abuse mine. I mean I really don’t, as my subscribers already know. Sending maybe 3-4 a year tops and the benefits of subscribing I think definitely outweigh any disdain one might have for junk mail.
How do we sign up for this thing? Happy to.
 
Favorite tree: the Quaking Aspen. It's the largest tree organism on earth. The largest of the Quakies is found at Fish Lake in central Utah. A beautiful place where you can fish for very large Lake Trout.

I love the white bark, and the shape of the leaves that move with little wind and make the "quaking" sound. Awesome.
 
My favorite tree: the good old fashioned apple tree =) . I grew up as a kid in Brooklyn, and we had a yard with a huge apple tree, no idea what specific type, but it would drop these small hard apples. I don't ever remember eating them; but my house was the spot for "apple wars" whenever it bore fruit!! Those things were hard as a rock, and thinking back on it, i'm surprised no parents said anything with all the apple sized lumps we'd end the day with =)
 
My favorite tree: the good old fashioned apple tree =) . I grew up as a kid in Brooklyn, and we had a yard with a huge apple tree, no idea what specific type, but it would drop these small hard apples. I don't ever remember eating them; but my house was the spot for "apple wars" whenever it bore fruit!! Those things were hard as a rock, and thinking back on it, i'm surprised no parents said anything with all the apple sized lumps we'd end the day with =)
Do you have a favorite apple? I grow like 10 varieties and so far my favorites are Arkansas Black, and a Japanese apple called Mutsu. It's the most amazing apple. Honeycrisp and pink lady are also amazing
 
Whispers of Aspen

In quiet groves where sunlight slips,
through trembling leaves on silver tips,
the quaking aspens lean and sigh,
soft secrets carried through the sky.

Their trunks, like ghosts in morning haze,
stand rooted deep through seasons’ maze.
Yet every leaf, a dancer born,
shivers with joy from dusk to morn.

Beneath the soil, a hidden thread—
one root, one heart, though many spread.
A forest, vast, yet soul the same,
a whispering flame with many names.

So when the wind begins to play,
and gold leaves drift in soft ballet,
remember what the aspens show—
we’re more connected than we know.

Oh my heart!
 
Do you have a favorite apple? I grow like 10 varieties and so far my favorites are Arkansas Black, and a Japanese apple called Mutsu. It's the most amazing apple. Honeycrisp and pink lady are also amazing
Honeycrisp is the apple of choice in my household, although some of those sound awfully intriguing!
 
Honeycrisp is the apple of choice in my household, although some of those sound awfully intriguing!
If you can ever find an Arkansas Black at a farmers market... It's got a very crisp texture and a hint of cinnamon to it. Mine are young so I get like 5 to 10 a year and savor them
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new