~ARC Fireworks Acro~

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a coral that looks like the second picture. The other ones look a little enhanced. I am sure I can make it look like them with a little PS. I got the coral wild and its pink with red or orange polyps and a blue growth rim (tips look blue under LEDs) and the growth form looks the same. If the coral looks truely like the first pic I would love to have it!

Here is the one i have that looks similar. The polyps look red because of the lighting I shot under was too blue.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually got a piece of fireworks acro but it was not from arc. Looks the same as all the other pics. It is the same as Jason's piece I was told.

My coral I posted looks like it has a different body shape. I will compare the two at some point with pics.

Last edited:

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The coral above I posted is a wild aussie piece. A colony came in to a friends store and rtned, I saved a frag and this is what it turned out like. I will search gonzos acro.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neither the one I posted or the fireworks look anything like the cookie monster from the pics I found on an old thread from last year. The cookie monster looks like it has a blue base. Fireworks is pink/light purple with orange/pink polyps and mine is solid bright pink with orange/red polyps. The cookie monster also looks to have larger branch size from the pic I saw, but things change in our tanks.

powdermonkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATES!!
I just picked up the fireworks from ARC. Is anyone having luck keeping the color? Really excited for this piece. I also have gonzos cookie monster and will be putting them side by side.

powdermonkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fireworks will be in QT for another couple weeks. Hope it does well. But i don't expect it to color up under a par38 in qt. They will both be getting plenty under 400w.

OP
OP
reefsponge

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was an updated shot of ARC's firework colony....
image.jpg

image.jpg

RavenSF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one sweet acro. It made me check out ARC's site and...ugh I wish I had a bigger tank and more money because there's a lot of nice stuff there. Bookmarked!

OP
OP
reefsponge

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The coral to the right is the fox flame I believe and I think Randy has these under 250w Radiums.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back