~ARC Fireworks Acro~

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Screenshot_2017-03-22-01-57-41-1.png
Heres my arc firworks. Actually changed colors quite a bit since ive had it. Anyway photos in bone daylight, and a buddy of mine has a huge colony of gonzos cookie monster, theyre a little similar but there not the same.

Biggles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biggles, your ARC fireworks lookalike is gorgeous! Is that a rare piece in Australia? We get fairly regular aussie SPS shipments here in Singapore but I have yet to see anything that resembles it.

Thanks mate, it was a lucky one off score that i've never seen again. Another reefer i know scored the other branch that came in which was about four times the size of mine.

This is what it looked like on my kitchen bench with morning light illuminating it from the right where the front door was open.

2_zpsdgo8zlko.jpg

Screenshot_2017-03-22-01-57-41-1.png
Heres my arc firworks. Actually changed colors quite a bit since ive had it. Anyway photos in bone daylight, and a buddy of mine has a huge colony of gonzos cookie monster, theyre a little similar but there not the same.

Looks bloody nice to me mate :)

I was kalk pasting and this piece had a little dummy spit a few months back.

Biggles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks mate, it will sprout shoots and look like a purple porcupine when it gets going lol. Grows fast so with that base you'll have a monster on your hands soon :)

Fishon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a frag from mine, I see what you mean biggles with regards to the way it grows like a porcupine. Under T5 + 2nd is under 14k

2nd photo is tuff to see the polyps due to me holding it and moving it around.

IMG_7396.JPG

IMG_6894.JPG

Biggles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a beautiful looking frag of it Fishon, i know it sells for a lot over your way but since it looks crazy under any lighting i think it's worth a look if you can only afford one high end acro and or just want a show piece for your display.

The colony circled top middle is the one in the video above and grows out like a table. The other colony i circled encrusted over a rock about the size of two golf balls and then sprouted like a porcupine to be now covered in 3/4" spikes.

The PAR on the sand is 250 - 300 and those pieces are in about 450 - 500.

2_zpsfdp2cw3z.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back