Arc Prince and TCK Balrog

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,802
Reaction score
2,023
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody have pics of these corals? I just bought both but can't seem to find any colony pics of either.
 
Did you get your corals? Would love to see some photos
 
I did get the corals! Gimme a few more weeks to get them a little more colored up and I will post pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new