Archon Controller

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
6,032
Reaction score
1,165
Location
Winchester, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill Just leave this here.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/aq...cs-archon-controller-beta-tester-writeup.html

Home.jpg
 
That is a really good write up Lindsey. I am interested in this as I like not having a display and controlling from my phone. I looked on the website briefly but didn't see a starting price?
 
I may give you a call sometime this weekend. I am going to be setting up my second tank soon so I want a controller to help me.
 
Ok I bought the unit used from a member. I went in and set it to factory setting on the head unit. But it still has an old name on the channel. I try to get it to connect it to the laptop but then don't know how to connect it. Is there anyone know reefkeeper well enough to walk me through how to set it up?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new