Are Legos reef-safe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter glb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What does it matter how long it's been? If you have a question. And you never see a direct answer. In the thread and you read the entire thread about what's your specifically asking for I know I read post about people using them in sumps and stuff like that.But who's to say that they're not freshwater systems, I want to know about a marine system
Dont know if it matter at all except maybe after 10 years there making them out of something else. I apologize for being so insensitive to you
 
Last edited:
Pretty much every member on this website owns a saltwater tank or is interested in it. And the answer is yes, they are reef safe, the only problems that might be occurred is the silicates in the plastic which could cause a dino outbreak or some other nuisance algae.
Really
 
Charleston SC Aquarium - Circa 2019


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new