Are there any good reef audio pod casts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kershaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have listened to a few of those. I didn't get that many when I searched.

Try the same search criteria if you haven't already. I'd also watch as much YouTube as possible. I like the videos from BRS personally, so I haven't searched for podcasts much before.

How about someone start a show on this forum! It'd be interesting to do, when we have frag swaps.

Just an idea [emoji6]
 
So I have been listening to the reef threads pod cast. And I have to say. Some are really good and others are terrible. Mainly the guy on the show is kinda hard to listen too. But when they have guest speakers. It is very good
 
I listen to reef threads at work as well. There was a pod cast called the talking reef back years ago, but like many others it stopped. There isnt many around.

I'm in to star talk because Im into space. Not reef related. Also listen to science Friday, also not reef related.

There is YouTube for reef related topics, but it uses up a great deal of iPhone battery.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new