Are these hitchhikers?

LeChef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2021
Messages
76
Reaction score
23
Location
San diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B4784D8D-5638-49E7-9613-68EA051FF101.jpeg

Excuse the dirty water I was scraping my glass but on my intake box there’s these white star looking shapes, anyone know what they are?

i also assume I’m answering my own question here but the little white specs that get attached to the side of the glass, that is sand correct? Or salt? It’s easily scrapable,

Here’s a pic: thanks for the help!
B72BB698-690C-4F08-AF86-0DA35C179261.jpeg
 
B4784D8D-5638-49E7-9613-68EA051FF101.jpeg

Excuse the dirty water I was scraping my glass but on my intake box there’s these white star looking shapes, anyone know what they are?

i also assume I’m answering my own question here but the little white specs that get attached to the side of the glass, that is sand correct? Or salt? It’s easily scrapable,

Here’s a pic: thanks for the help!
B72BB698-690C-4F08-AF86-0DA35C179261.jpeg
Are they moving?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new