Are these hydroids?

Trestlew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just came across this thread as I noticed these now growing in a couple small spots in my tank, same as @Bleigh I recently started Reef Roids more regularly. Anyone think Aiptasia-X will work to get rid of these? @Bleigh, did you go back to the power reef food feeding after correcting this outbreak?

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just came across this thread as I noticed these now growing in a couple small spots in my tank, same as @Bleigh I recently started Reef Roids more regularly. Anyone think Aiptasia-X will work to get rid of these? @Bleigh, did you go back to the power reef food feeding after correcting this outbreak?

I have not started reef roids back. I suspect they're all over the tank but I don't see them like I did on that Monti. Though, I did find nudi eating months... eeekk, so that Monti was moved into a different tank altogether.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back