Are these Ultra Rainbow BTA

THE REEF WHISPER

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
927
Reaction score
297
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
bf88164e-5fea-436e-8749-6ee9dbeeb55c.png
47d3801c-7ed5-42d1-9c4a-053f08d93985.png
db74a34e-5e2c-44c8-8da2-88fb0ea071d2.png


Are these Ultra Rainbow BTA look like it to me I'm trying to sell them and I don't want to get the wrong name
 
They kinda look like Nexus. Get a picture of the foot if you can? Also, what color tips on the tentacles - pink or purple?
 
I can't get a picture of the foot but when I look at the side going down to the foot of the anemone like it has little orange streaks you can see a little bit but that's it The tips are more of like a purple, pink orange
 
Nexus Burst strain I think it might be

Kind of maybe looks like this
00f705b4-6b2d-45f6-8822-9e62b7a2041f.png

Here's better picture of them
6ef7bf88-41bb-4532-ae35-db77fc9a6745.png


00f8e89f-d41a-491e-be27-ffb8359f9ad7.png


aaccd0c5-f5e0-451b-b4df-9e7a691f627c.png


a4fb8742-6eb7-4d09-98d8-606b8b9af7fb.png
 
Last edited:
All of these look like standard rainbows to me. The Nexus burst half sections if the tentacles that are just green
 
Screenshot_20251206-200813.png
These are next burst. Notice the sections of green tentacles.
 
Screenshot_20251206-201101.png
That's just standard rainbows. An ultra rainbow is one with just particularly good coloration
 
So the Ultra part is subjective. Rainbow bubble tip is what you got.
 
Nexus, Nexus Burst, and Nexus Joker are the color morphs of the Nexus I believe. I have the Joker, all green - no orange.

The Nexus (and its variants) stay small usually. The largest mine has gotten has been under 3" before splitting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new