Are they doing what I think they are?

Funston07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up this morning and shortly after my tank lights came on I went to check on it like usual and witnessed for the first time snails making babies I believe. At least thats the first thing that came to mind. If that is what they are doing all I can say is my Diamond Goby is disgusting, I'll just say he thought it was a tasty treat lol.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen urchins do this before. I am pretty sire its either eggs or sperm going out into the water

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up this morning and shortly after my tank lights came on I went to check on it like usual and witnessed for the first time snails making babies I believe. At least thats the first thing that came to mind. If that is what they are doing all I can say is my Diamond Goby is disgusting, I'll just say he thought it was a tasty treat lol.

I'm sure it's quite a nutritious treat. After all that's the building blocks of life so there has to be some good stuff in it. LOL Kudos to your goby for capitalizing on the opportunity!! Haha

OP
OP
Funston07

Funston07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My gf woke up and asked what I was taking a video of and I replied with "snails mating" she just walked out of the room. I think she thought I was joking lol then after I put away the camera here comes the goby to see what I was doing, he noticed it floating and went to town lol

MightyMO

"The Algae made me do it!!!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My gf woke up and asked what I was taking a video of and I replied with "snails mating" she just walked out of the room. I think she thought I was joking lol then after I put away the camera here comes the goby to see what I was doing, he noticed it floating and went to town lol
Snail ****... lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back