Arrowhead soapfish, Belonoperca chabanaudi. Any tips?

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly it died last week. I have no idea why. Wasn't looking skinny and was eating and the body showed no sign of injury. I was gone for the week but left some live food to feed it with but it disappeared on Wednesday according to my tank sitter. This was a poor purchase in retrospect. I had researched the suttoni soapfish a lot but they are apparently much easier and my LFS sold me on it being easy to feed which it definitely was not.

With the way my job is being (needing to travel a lot) I need to do better and avoid stupid rash purchases like this in the future.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly it died last week. I have no idea why. Wasn't looking skinny and was eating and the body showed no sign of injury. I was gone for the week but left some live food to feed it with but it disappeared on Wednesday according to my tank sitter. This was a poor purchase in retrospect. I had researched the suttoni soapfish a lot but they are apparently much easier and my LFS sold me on it being easy to feed which it definitely was not.

With the way my job is being (needing to travel a lot) I need to do better and avoid stupid rash purchases like this in the future.
Awe Im sorry it died :(

0MNSH1ZLLC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry to hear it man, mine was completely fine one day then stuck to the powerhead 24 hrs later…

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back