Art Reef Rock - Review

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquaTiger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That is awesome! You are going to be thrilled with your purchase. My personal opinion is this is the best aquascape you can purchase. Customer service is amazing. Cris is awesome to work with. Glenn and his crew do amazing work. You will be thrilled. I'm looking forward to seeing your scape soon.
Everything still good? And do you need to cycle these or just rinse? I got a piece from them at reefpolooza this year & not sure do I treat aragonite rock like regular dry rock?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new