Art Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tanuki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tanuki

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for fish art. For how established this forum is, I am sure there is already a thread like this, so please help me find it if it does exist. I tried the search function, but nothing came up for me.

Plus this is like photography from the 1300's anyway ;)

Here are some of my fish related pieces. I would love to see some of yours!

Anthias:



388728_446926348716541_1505143634_n.jpg



544555_448202968588879_28565516_n.jpg


Clown:
LargeFramedCLOWN.jpg


Tang:
LargeFramedYellowTang.jpg


Trigger:
LargeFramedNIGERTRIGGER.jpg


Garden Eels:
photo_3_2.JPG
 
Very nice! I really like the anthias with the scoly. Great work

Thank you. I am actually 100% hobbyist right now. I have a degree in marketing, but am going to head back to school for illustration in June. I am excited to refine my skills a little bit.
 
Great job and I love it!
 
This is the only pic I have right now of a reef scene I did on a wooden plaque.. I THINK I attached it properly..:tongue:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130320_204037.jpg
    IMG_20130320_204037.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 208
Here's one of my favoritest pieces I've done

Excited to post this picture on this thread. I LOVE fish art and am excited to post a photo of my work

Giant awesome fish.jpg


In case you can't tell, that stretches from floor to ceiling :)
 
^Holy Large!!!

I just started going to art school, so hopefully I can show some new better (Better than my other stuff, not better than yours ;) ) stuff soon!
 
001.jpg
002.jpg

I make stuff out of perler beads/fuse beads. I plan on working on a bigger piece that is reef themed this summer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new