Artfully acrylic clear view lid

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all I have a sca 50 with a AI light mount on the right side of the tank. I want to order a clear view lid from artfully acrylic and see they offer a custome cutout option. Does anyone one at what point do they ask you for the measurements ? I haven't bought one yet but went through the check out process and did not see where you would specify what you need. Do they contact you ?

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't purchased anything from them as I try to make as much of my own stuff as I possibly can. However if you have already checked out (payed) and you didn't specify exactly what you wanted I would be trying to reach out to the as fast as possible. That way you know for sure you get what you want and what you payed for. Just my thoughts

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I would call them or post this same question in their sponsor forum here on R2R.

Branespikin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There should have been a comments section during checkout to add comments. Try sending PM here with attached sketch for location thats whst i did.

kris2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75g Aqueon RR tank . ..with a center brace.

In general, is CLEARVIEW LID's TSUNAMI lid better than the REGULAR lid? Is TSUNAMI anyway inferior or " wobbly " when it is handled ?

Does the TSUNAMI fit better or less than the regular lid?

Pls advice !! thx........

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back