• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aruba Sun V Hamilton T5 24W

WhiskyTango

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
312
Reaction score
282
Location
Westerly, RI
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two fixtures for sale. They come with 2 ATI Coral Plus and 2 ATI Blue Plus bulbs 9 months old ran 6 hrs a day. Local pickup only. Niantic CT

$250 OBO


IMG_0694.JPG IMG_0695.JPG IMG_0696.JPG IMG_0698.JPG
 
bump for Sunday. $250 OBO, make an offer... Niantic CT
 
I can ship, but that's going to affect the cost. Let me check on the best rate options this week.
 
These were put in a box and forgot about...

I'd really like to move them along.

$150 shipped
 
These were put in a box and forgot about...

I'd really like to move them along.

$150 shipped

Hi—this a great deal; thanks for reaching out! Obviously I will be paying u through PayPal; would u be willing to do this? Money is a little tight now after the holidays. I could PayPal u a holding fee of $80 now; u hold the lights till February 1st; then I send the other $70 and after u get that remainder then u send them to me; does that work for u?
 
Hi—this a great deal; thanks for reaching out! Obviously I will be paying u through PayPal; would u be willing to do this? Money is a little tight now after the holidays. I could PayPal u a holding fee of $80 now; u hold the lights till February 1st; then I send the other $70 and after u get that remainder then u send them to me; does that work for u?

PM Sent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new