• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

36" Hamilton Cebu Sun 250w MH + 4x39w T5 w/ electronic ballast & Radium (Local Only)

Nburg's Reef

High-Rise Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
36" Hamilton Cebu Sun 250w MH fixture $350 (price dropped)
- Single-end metal halide lamp with an electronic ballast to drive the radium bulb. also has x4 39w T5 lamps. 4 power cords, 1 MH, 2 for T5 (outer, inner) and the fan. Comes with legs for a 36" tank or hooks for hanging. I hung mine and can give you the stuff I used to hang it. The Radium bulb was bought in September and only ran for 5 hours a day so you can get another 6mo to a year out of it if you run it short too. The T5 bulbs are very new, with in the last 2 or 3 months. I have x2 ATI blue+ and x2 Giesmann purples. Fixture is $690 new plus shipping and tax comes out to $750 if you were to buy from Hamilton.

Selling because I got a Red Sea Reefer 450 and upgraded lights. Great light for SPS without cranking too much light. I had 250(bottom corners)-600 (mid tank) par in my 40g breeder.

Will not ship - Local pickup only (Columbus, Ohio)
m9rM41k.jpg

Jbu79lv.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back